John Wallace joined CBRE in 1997 and is an office leasing and purchase/sale specialist in Toronto. As a Tenant Representative, John’s primary focus is on developing and implementing customized real estate strategies and workplace solutions for his clients. His scope of services includes office space relocations, renewals, subleases, new locations, purchase/sales, office condos and investment properties. John brings tremendous value to any project through his attention to detail, his ability to execute results, and his skills in maximizing leverage and financial savings for tenants. John has earned the business of several high-profile clients including IBM, Oracle, CIBC, BMO, JPMorgan, Dow Jones, MasterCard, De Beers, Towers Watson, Waterfront Toronto, the British Consulate and the Province of Ontario
The Relevance of Office Space: It’s Not a Question of Will Everyone Work From Home - It’s How Often
700 Deals Done
Lease and Sublease Transactions Completed
total transactional value
- LEED Green Associate
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- University of Western Ontario, Honours Bachelor of Science
- Toronto Leaside Girls Hockey Association, 2013-2021
- Victoria Village Hockey League, 2014-2021
- East York Soccer Club, 2014-2021
- Beaches Child Care Centre, Vice President, 2007-2009
- Blair Franklin
- Cambridge Mercantile
- Canadian Business Growth Fund (CBGF)
- Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE)
- Children’s Aid Society
- DLA Piper
- Enterprise Canada
- Envoi Technologies
- First Quantum Minerals
- Heidrick & Struggles
- H & M
- Home Media
- Integrated Asset Management
- Japan Finance Corporation
- Lloyd’s of London
- Morgan Meighen & Associates
- Office of the Integrity Commissioner
- Office of the Financial Accountability Officer
- Ontario Energy Board
- SRK Consulting
- Trillium Gift of Life
- War Child
- CIBC, 595 Bay Street
364,000 sq. ft.
- CIBC Mellon, 1 York Street
120,000 sq. ft.
- IBM, 4175 14th Avenue
101,000 sq. ft.
- CIBC Asset Management, 18 York Street
79,000 sq. ft.
- Ontario Energy Board, 1 Eglinton Avenue West
76,000 sq. ft.
- Infrastructure Ontario, 1 Dundas Street West
71,000 sq. ft.
- Ministry of Children & Youth Services, 2 Bloor Street West
68,000 sq. ft.
- IBM, 16 York Street
63,000 sq. ft.
- CIBC Wood Gundy, 200 King Street West
60,000 sq. ft.
- Towers Watson, 130 King Street West
57,000 sq. ft.
- Watson Wyatt, 20 Queen Street West
55,000 sq. ft.
- Sprott Asset Management, Royal Bank Plaza
48,000 sq. ft.
- Vale, Royal Bank Plaza
46,000 sq. ft.
- Chase Paymentech Solutions, Parkway Place
42,000 sq. ft.
- Trillium Gift of Life Network, 483 Bay Street
31,000 sq. ft.
- JPMorgan Chase, TD Centre (66 Wellington St W)
27,000 sq. ft.
- Bank of Montreal, 130 King Street West
25,000 sq. ft.
- IBM, 120 Bloor Street East
23,000 sq. ft.
- IBM, TD Centre (79 Wellington St W)
20,000 sq. ft.
- Robert Half, Brookfield Place
19,000 sq. ft.
- Diageo/Wirtz Beverage, 134 Peter Street
17,000 sq. ft.