John Wallace joined CBRE in 1997 and is an office leasing specialist in Toronto’s financial core,
midtown and periphery markets. As a Tenant Representative, John’s primary focus is on developing and implementing customized real estate strategies and solutions for his clients. His scope of services includes office relocations, renewals, subleases, lease restructurings and multi-office consolidations. John brings tremendous value to any project through his attention to detail, his ability to execute results, and his skills in maximizing leverage and financial savings for tenants. John has earned the business of several high profile clients including IBM, Lloyd’s, BMO, CIBC, JPMorgan, Dow Jones, De Beers, MasterCard, Oracle,
Waterfront Toronto, the British Consulate and the Province of Ontario.
The Relevance of Office Space: It’s Not a Question of Will Everyone Work From Home - It’s How Often
700 Deals Done
Lease and Sublease Transactions Completed
total transactional value
- LEED Green Associate
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- University of Western Ontario, Honours Bachelor of Science
- Toronto Leaside Girls Hockey Association, 2013-2021
- Victoria Village Hockey League, 2014-2021
- East York Soccer Club, 2014-2021
- Beaches Child Care Centre, Vice President, 2007-2009
- Black Creek Investment Mgt.
- Blair Franklin Capital Partners
- Cambridge Mercantile
- Canadian Business Growth Fund
- Canadian Securities Exchange (CSE)
- Clarke Inc. / Geosam Capital
- DLA Piper
- Enterprise Canada
- First Quantum
- Heidrick & Struggles
- H & M (Hennes & Mauritz)
- Home Media
- Integrated Asset Management
- Japan Finance Corporation
- Morgan Meighen & Associates
- Office of the Integrity Commissioner
- Office of the Financial Accountability Officer
- Resource Capital Funds
- SRK Consulting
- War Child
- CIBC, 595 Bay Street
364,000 sq. ft.
- CIBC Mellon, 1 York Street
120,000 sq. ft.
- IBM, 4175 14th Avenue
101,000 sq. ft.
- CIBC Asset Management, 18 York Street
79,000 sq. ft.
- Ontario Energy Board, 1 Eglinton Avenue West
76,000 sq. ft.
- Infrastructure Ontario, 1 Dundas Street West
71,000 sq. ft.
- Ministry of Children & Youth Services, 2 Bloor Street West
68,000 sq. ft.
- CIBC Wood Gundy, 200 King Street West
60,000 sq. ft.
- Watson Wyatt, 20 Queen Street West
55,000 sq. ft.
- Sprott Asset Management, Royal Bank Plaza
48,000 sq. ft.
- Vale, Royal Bank Plaza
46,000 sq. ft.
- Trillium Gift of Life Network, 483 Bay Street
31,000 sq. ft.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., TD Centre (66 Wellington St W)
27,000 sq. ft.
- IBM, 120 Bloor Street East
23,000 sq. ft.
- IBM, TD Centre (79 Wellington St W)
20,000 sq. ft.
- Robert Half, Brookfield Place
19,000 sq. ft.
- Integrated Asset Management, 70 University Avenue
18,000 sq. ft.
- Diageo/Wirtz Beverage, 134 Peter Street
17,000 sq. ft.