Jonathan Turk is an Analyst with CBRE’s Advisory & Transaction Services group based in Calgary, Alberta. Since joining CBRE in 2017, Jonathan has specialized in Transaction Management for our various Corporate Real Estate Clients.
Jonathan’s role includes:
- Financial Analysis for Transactions
- Portfolio Analysis
- Transaction Management
- Field-broker Coordination
- Critical Date Management
- Portfolio Reporting
Jonathan is part of a team of six industry professionals combining over 42 years of experience providing world-class customer service, specialty and commercial real estate solutions. In the last 14 years, the team has completed over 1,200 lease transactions totaling over 5.0 Million square feet, sold over $300 Million in corporate and investment properties, and participated in numerous portfolio analysis, rationalization and cost reduction assignments for tis corporate clients across Canada and the US.
Prior to joining CBRE, Jonathan played semi-professional hockey in Columbus, Georgia. Jonathan has a Bachelor of Science degree form the University of Vermont with a concentration in Finance.
- Hockey player, Semi Professional, Columbus, Georgia (2016-2017)
- Hockey player, Varsity NCAA Division One, University of Vermont (2012-2016)
- Bachelor of Science, Finance (University of Vermont)
Select Portfolio Assignments
- Alberta Health Services
- Bird Construction
- Enmax Corporation
- Golder Associates Ltd.
- Parkland Fuel Corporation
- Stuart Olson Ltd.
- Hutcheson National Top Team Award, Canada, 2019