Jordan Strofolino joined CBRE's Downtown Toronto Office Leasing group in March of 2017. Having started a number of his own businesses, Jordan brings a strong entrepreneurial spirit with a background in sales and public speaking as his experiential skill set. Jordan understands and values the importance of connecting with his clients and building lasting relationships. Jordan’s energetic personality displays his passion for connectivity and collaboration. Jordan actively promotes the integration of his multiple disciplines to ensure strategic solutions for achieving optimal client outcomes.
Participated in Beanfields Charity boxing event for the Pinball Clemons Foundation, April 2017
Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Kindred Systems, 13,768 sq. ft.
- Argonauts GP Inc., 9,245 sq. ft.
- Infotek Consulting Services Inc., 4,989 sq. ft.
- Artjail Inc., 4,347 sq. ft.
- SHUFL Inc., 3,787 sq. ft.
- MarketTap, 2,908 sq. ft.
- Thinking Box, 2,864 sq. ft.
- Smart Nora, 2,600 sq. ft.
- Inuit Art Foundation, 2,458 sq. ft.
- Hear.com, 2,397 sq. ft.
- Toronto Downtown Jazz Society, 2,154 sq. ft.
- Preston Human Capital, 2,000 sq. ft.
- The Covenant Group, 2,000 sq. ft.
- The List Group, 1,509 sq. ft.
- Authenticity, 1,500 sq. ft.
- Capital Power Corporation, 1,300 sq. ft.
- Felisa Rochwerger, 1,300 sq. ft.
- EDE Asset Management Inc., 1,299 sq. ft.
- Native Child Association, 1,200 sq. ft.
- LGT Capital Partners, 1,200 sq. ft.
- Xavier Custom Tailor, 1,200 sq. ft.
- Ticket Time, 1,000 sq. ft.
- Astroff Consultants, 1,000 sq. ft.
- TC Mitchell Insurance Agencies Ltd., 957 sq. ft.
- CMV Data Sciences, 900 sq. ft.
- Dr. Carol Cowan Levin, 680 sq. ft.
- Dr. Avery Hurtig, 500 sq. ft.
- Dr. Sharmeen Khan, 497 sq. ft.