Katie Sapieha is part of the industry leading CBRE Calgary Office Leasing & Sales Team. With over 10 years in the commercial real estate industry, Katie brings a unique lens to advising the team’s clients based on her background in industrial leasing & sales.
Katie specializes in portfolio management, landlord representation, platform and local tenant representation, & owner-user sales. Katie is a strong communicator and brings a motivated, high energy approach to delivering the highest level of customer service to tenant’s and landlord’s alike.
Katie is a former CBRE Canada Rookie of the Year (2013), holds an Honors BMO in Finance from the University of Western on Ontario, is an active member of several board of directors and holds the title of Vice President at CBRE Calgary.
- Board of Directors, Toni Kohn Woodward Foundation
- Member, NAOIP Calgary
- Licensed Real Estate Associate – RECA (2008 to date)
- Hutcheson National Top Team Award, Canada - 2019
- 2013 CBRE National Rookie of the Year
- 2013 CBRE National Team of the Year
- BMO, Honors - Finance (University of Western Ontario)
Tenant Representation Clients
- Allied REIT
- Industrial Alliance Insurance & Financial Services Inc.
- Copez Properties Ltd.
- Triovest Realty Advisors Inc.
- Concert Realty Services Ltd.
- Epic Investment Services
- Slate Asset Management
- Airstate Ltd.
- Caster Town Ltd.
- 360 Energy Liability Management
- Britt Land Services
- Crius Financial
- Rencor Developments
- Rodan and Fields Canada, ULC
- Uber Canada