Kay Locke joined the CBRE Toronto West office in 2006. With over ten years of commercial real estate experience, Kay has been directly involved in providing clients with strategic commercial real estate consultation, focusing on occupier and agency office lease contracts as well as expanding into acquisitions and dispositions of commercial properties. Kay works with a variety of parties, including; tenants, landlords, purchasers, vendors, developers and property management firms. Strong market knowledge and experience combined with the ability to leverage opportunities provides Kay with best in class results for her clients.
Since beginning at CBRE, Kay has proven through a direct and straight forward approach to commercial real estate that she has the ability to earn the trust and respect of her clients. This straight forward approach has proven successful in her career as Kay has represented tenants and landlords in over 470 transactions totaling over 3.2 million square feet.
- 2013 CBRE - Toronto West Brokers Choice Award
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- Member, University of Western Ontario Alumni Association
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Western Ontario
- Bachelor of Social Science – University of Western Ontario
- Pattison Outdoor Advertising
- NCR Canada Ltd.
- TLC Vision (USA) Corporation
- Easy Home Ltd.
- Affiliated Customs Brokers
- Maltacourt Global Logistics
- Redberg Food Service Inc.
- Schmolz + Bickenbach USA, Inc.
- Dematic Limited
- Toronto Star Newspapers Limited
- Novadaq Technologies Inc.
- Krones Machinery Co.
- Supra Canada Technologies
- Ganong Bros. Limited
- Canadian Food Council Industry
- Genstar Development Partnership
- Wolseley Canada Inc.
- Evergreen Shipping Agency (America) Corporation
- Rockwell Automation Canada Inc.
- Shipp Corporation Ltd.
- Mantella Law
- McKesson Canada
- Slate Properties
- Blackwood Partners Inc.
- Daniels Capital Group
- Stellar Construction
- Davpart Inc.
- Crown Realty Partners
- First Gulf
- Magil Laurentian
- Skyline Real Estate
- Sunup Realty
- LaSalle Investments
- Monterey Gross Capital