Kent Clayton is a Senior Analyst with CBRE’s Valuation & Advisory Services Group, multi-family properties. His work involves real estate valuations, investment and financial analysis, development analysis, market research and a variety of real estate consultation services for institutional quality multi-family assets across Canada.
Prior to joining CBRE, Kent attended school at the University of Guelph where he participated in the Real Estate and Housing program.
- Starlight Investments, Valuations for acquisition of Northview REIT Multifamily Portfolio, Valuations for acquisition of Continuum REIT, Various multifamily assets across Canada
- Hazelview Investments, Portfolio of multi-family assets across Canada
- Realstar Management Partnership, Various multi-family assets across Canada
- Akelius Canada Inc., Various multi-family assets throughout GTA
- Northview High Yield Fund, Various properties in cities throughout the Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- Bachelor of Commerce, Real Estate and Housing Major, University of Guelph
- AIC continuing education program
- UBC AIC course of study
- Starlight Investments
- Hazelview Investments
- RealStar Management Partnership
- Akelius Canada Inc.