For 27 years Kevin has been helping his clients maximize value in real estate transactions within Edmonton and area markets. Combined with his significant experience in the industry, Kevin’s detailed analysis and negotiation skills have helped him attain the position of an industry leader.
A CBRE Alberta Top 10 Producer for the last 9 years running, Kevin has also won the prestigious title of CBRE Canada Top 20 Producer several times. During his 24 year career at CBRE, Kevin has been involved in the acquisition of $600 million of product, totaling over 6 million square feet.
Kevin is a co-leader of the seven-member CBRE Edmonton Industrial Team. Kevin’s team has been together for over 10 years and boasts a combined 80+ years of combined work experience specific to Edmonton’s industrial market.
- Alberta Top 10 Producer 2006 - 2012
- Canadian Top 20 Producer 2008 and 2009
- CCIM Course - Real Estate Investment Analysis
- CBRE Global Energy Group Member
- CBRE Global Logistics Group Member
- University of Alberta, Bachelor of Commerce - Finance
L-3 Communication/ SPAR Aerospace Limited
- Morguard Investments
- Dundee REIT
- Canada Life Insurance
- York Realty
- Summit REIT
- GE Real Estate
- Baker Hughes
- Uline Canada Corporation, 590,906 sq. ft.
- Ford Motor Company of Canada, Limited, 403,000 sq. ft.
- Fountain Tire Ltd., 181,500 sq. ft.
- Ford Distribution Centre, 246,000 sq. ft.
- Bri Steel Manufacturing, 119,045 sq. ft.
- Zep Manufacturing, 110,000 sq. ft.
- Highland Moving & Storage, 62,250 sq. ft.
- AGS, 45,000 sq. ft.
- Celanese Chemical Plant, $35,000,000
- Celanese Rail Yards, $32,000,000
- Baker Hughes Canada, $20,000,000
- Sunwapta Business Park, $15,250,000
- Gregg Properties Co. Ltd., $14,100,000
- LOP Building, $8,350,000
- Yellowhead Trail Distribution Centre, $2,575,000