Kevin Murray is a Senior Sales Associate that specializes in income-producing properties that have development potential, along with marketing new projects which include strata sales and leasing. Prior to joining CBRE, he spent three years in Edmonton growing a retail and investment division for a local brokerage. During this time, Kevin completed multiple large-format retail and office transactions in urban centers and worked on a wide range of mixed-use developments for both local and institutional clients.
Kevin continues to build from this experience by helping clients maximize the value of their properties during the acquisition, leasing, repositioning, development, and final sales process. He is supported by a dedicated research team, marketing professionals, and finance experts that are all located in CBRE’s Vancouver office. Kevin’s goal is to provide superior service and outcomes for every client.
- Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Downtown Surrey Business Improvement Association – Economic Development Committee
- NAIOP Vancouver
- Investment Properties
- Development Land
- Forward Sales
- Land Assembly
- Strata Wind-Up
- Westone Properties
- Isle of Mann Property Group
- Spire Developments
- Regency Group
- Starlight Investments
- Timbercreek Asset Management
- Fairmont Hot Springs Resort
- Yorkson Wellness + Residence Development, Langley - 15,000 sq. ft.
- Mercato Retail Development, Port Coquitlam – 45,000 sq. ft.
- Westone Development, Surrey – 15,000 sq. ft.
- Dominion Hotel Development, Vancouver – 15,000 sq. ft.
- Station on Whyte (GWLRA), Edmonton – 25,000 sq. ft.
- Government of Alberta – 16,000 sq. ft.
- Scotiabank Building, Edmonton – 12,000 sq. ft.
- MEC Building, Edmonton – 27,000 sq. ft.