Lan Mi is an Associate Director with Valuation and Advisory Services in Montreal. She has over ten years of experience in commercial real estate appraisal and specializes in the valuation of multi-residential property, and land development for residential,
condominium and apartment uses.
Lan has valued and carried out appraisal, market and feasibility studies of major property types such as multi-residential properties; condominiums, residential and
commercial development sites; small scale office and commercial buildings; and multi and single-tenant industrial buildings.
Before Lan moved in Canada in 2012, she worked as a valuer in Beijing and Hong Kong. She carried out appraisal work for a variety of types of investment properties for financing, initial public offering and acquisition purposes. Lan has also worked for a private property investment company in Shanghai, focused on commercial property acquisition.
In September 2014, Lan Mi joined CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services group in Montreal as an analyst.
- AACI, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- MRICS, Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors)
- BSc Land Management, University of Reading, UK, 2005
- MBA, HEC Montreal, 2013
- AIMCo, Multi-residential/Mixed Use
- Akelius, Multi-residential
- Brivia Group, Multi-residential/Land Development
- Groupe Accueil, Multi-residential
- Mondev Construction, Multi-residential/Land Development/Commercial
- Real Star Management, Multi-residential
- Starlight, Multi-residential
- Timbercreek, Multi-residential
- Brivia Group
- DCV Holdings LP
- DevMcGill Capital
- Great West Life
- Groupe Accueil
- HIM Holdings LP
- Mondev Construction
- Realstar Management
- Timbercreek / Hazelview