Larin Shouldice joined CBRE in 1998 while finishing his studies at the University of Western Ontario. Larin started as a research assistant and then transitioned into a marketing assistant for a successful industrial team in the office.
In 2000, Larin obtained his real estate license and joined the industrial team as a junior partner to further expand the depth of the team. Larin quickly became involved in some of the larger sales and leases of industrial buildings and land throughout the Southwestern Ontario region.
In 2008, the industrial team re-aligned and Larin and Randy Fisher continued on as the Industrial Team. Larin and Randy have continued their focus of large industrial sales and leasing across Southwestern Ontario, having sold and leased over 6,485,428 square feet since 2009 across Southwestern Ontario.
In 2011, Larin and Randy further expanded the team by bringing on a Sales Trainee / Marketing Assistant.
Larin is a member of two complementary niche groups within the company:
The Special Properties Group is a group of CBRE individual brokers who are located throughout North America who meet quarterly to discuss listings, active prospects, market conditions and trends. The group provides special expertise and services to the marketing of industrial facilities.
The Global Supply Chain Practice is a partnership of highly experienced real estate professionals and alliance consultants who service third-party logistics providers, fulfillment and operating companies in local, national and international markets.
- 100 Kellogg Lane, London
- 15600 Robin's Hill Road, London
- 1040 Wilton Grove Road, London
- 2021 Oxford Street East, London
- 200 Universal Road, Woodstock
- London & St. Thomas Real Estate Board
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Regional Commercial Council Executive Committee
- London Chamber of Commerce
- SIOR Candidate
- University of Western Ontario; Honors B.A. Geography (Urban Development)
- Ford Motor Company
- O.R.E. / Opus
- Columbia Sportswear
- Flex-N-Gate Group
- Masco Canada Limited
- Continental Automotive
- Gates Canada / Tomkins
- Davpart Inc.
- Hensall Co-operative Inc.
- Thompsons Limited
- E & E McLaughlin Ltd.
- Hercules Tire Company
- Huron Tractor Ltd.
- Roynat Capital
- BDO Canada Limited
- KPMG LLP
- CARQUEST Auto Parts
- Royal Bank of Canada
- McKay-Cocker Construction
- First Gulf Corporation
- Ellis Don Corporation
- Imperial Tobacco
- McCormick Canada Company
- Jones Packaging
- Freightliner of Canada
- General Motors
- Diversey Lever
- Dow Canada
- Magna International
- Brose Canada Inc.
- UTI Logistics
- Flying J
- BellMedia Inc.
- Jockey Canada Company
- Bolthouse Farms, Inc.
- Volvo Group Canada
- O.R.E. Development / Opus - 692,663 sq. ft. on 32.02 Acres - Sale
- Omstead Foods / TriWest - 383,061 sq. ft. on 85.41 Acres - Sale
- Daimler Trucks North America - 484,280 sq. ft. on 83 Acres - Sale
- Jockey Canada Company - 121,000 sq. ft. - Lease
- Brose Canada Inc. - 93,482 sq. ft. - Lease
- Ford St. Thomas Assembly Plant - 2,135,983 sq. ft. on 622 Acres - For Sale