Liana Langley is a Valuations Analyst with CBRE’s Valuation and Advisory Services. Group. Liana specializes in land valuations, market research, and development analysis.
Liana joined CBRE in 2019 after graduating from the Ivey School of Business with a dual bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and Urban Development. Additionally, Liana is a recipient of the 2018 CREW Network Foundation Award. Prior to joining CBRE, Liana worked within the non-profit sector where she focused on business development.
Currently, Liana is working towards her AACI Designation through The University of British Columbia.
- Graywood Developments - Portfolio of high density and low density residential land
- Hullmark Developments - Mixed use land (retail and high density residential)
- Kingsett Capital - High density residential land
- Concord Adex - High density residential land
- Broccolini - Industrial land
- Member of Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- Member of the National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Bachelor of Arts – Honors Business Administration, Ivey Business School
- Bachelor of Arts – Honors Specialization in Urban Development, Western University
- Concord Adex
- Graywood Developments
- Hullmark Developments
- Kingsett Capital
- Manulife Financial
- Prica Global Enterprises
- Starlight Investments
- The Torgan Group