Liz is a Senior Sales Associate in CBRE’s Toronto Downtown office, specializing in office leasing tenant representation services. To date, Ms. Nucci has been involved in leasing and disposition transactions totaling over 1.5 Million square feet.
Liz’s clients include both local Toronto organizations and global leading technology companies, some of which are ranked amongst the world’s largest companies. While based in Toronto, Ms. Nucci leverages the CBRE platform and will assist her clients in any market.
As a persistent and tough negotiator, and by taking a consultative and holistic approach, Ms. Nucci is always seeking new, creative ways to achieve the best outcome for her clients. Fully understanding her clients’ requirements and delivering solutions that align their real estate needs and business objectives is paramount to Liz. Delivering exceptional customer service and building long-lasting relationships is very important to Liz when conducting business.
Ms. Nucci was recognized as CBRE’s Emerging Leader for Eastern Canada in 2020. She has garnered respect across the industry and the global CBRE platform for her work ethic, compassion, and tenacity.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, TREB, OREA, CREA
- Cabinet Member, Second Harvest
- Growth Advisor, Elevate
- Events Co-Chair, Melanoma Network
- CBRE Emerging Leader, Eastern Canada, 2020
- Oxford Properties Top 15 Largest Transactions Award, 2019
- KingSett Capital Deal Maker Award, 2018
- Oxford Properties Top 25 Largest Transactions Award, 2015-2017
- Cross Selling Award, 2016
- Brookfield Development Deal Maker Award, 2015
- Ivey Business School, Western University