Mackenzie Sharpe is a Senior Vice President with CBRE Advisory and Transaction Services, assisting clients on a multi-market basis. As co-leader of an Urban Office Leasing and Private Client Investment Team, Mackenzie provides an utmost level of professionalism to his clients on both the listing and tenant representation sides. Having played an instrumental role in a number of transactions, Mackenzie continues to strive, applying his skills and growing with his clients while providing expert advice on Toronto’s commercial real estate market. Focusing primarily in the downtown, and periphery office markets, specifically in the technology, creative, post-production and start-up sectors, Mackenzie, along with his team, delivers market knowledge, exceptional service and results.
- Successfully leased over 3.8M sq. ft. of commercial space, 750+ transactions
- Top Ten in Canada – Number of Deals Completed 2015 (8th), 2018 (8th)
- Top Twenty in Canada – Number of Deals Completed 2016 (18th), 2017 (16th), 2019 (11th)
- Rookie of the Year “Emerging Leader” Award 2015
- Completed over $265MM in investment sales
- Member of TREB, OREA and CREA
- LEED 101: Green Building Basics & LEED
- Vice President, Bayview Glen Alumni Association Board (2010-2016)
- Ryerson University, Bachelor of Commerce in Business Management and Marketing (2010)
- CBRE University, Advanced Office 101 (2011)
- Broker's Course, OREA (2015)
- Uken Games
- Telos Touch
- Chef's Plate
- Guru Studio
(#) Number of Transactions
- Quandl Inc. (2), 9,900 sq. ft.
- Pandora (2), 9,600 sq. ft.
- BUNZ (3), 9,500 sq. ft.
- Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment/Argonauts,
9,245 sq. ft.
- ShiftSuite (3), 9,000 sq. ft.
- UB Media (3), 8,200 sq. ft.
- Studio 71 (3), 6,500 sq. ft.
- Compass Group Canada, 6,300 sq. ft.
- Guru Studio, 6,000 sq. ft.
- Clifton Blake Asset Management, 6,000 sq. ft.
- Thriver (2), 5,800 sq. ft.
- O'Leary Ventures (2), 5,600 sq. ft.
- Maple, 4,800 sq. ft.
- Telos Touch, 3,300 sq. ft.
- Chef's Plate (5), 106,000 sq. ft.
- Infrastructure Ontario (3), 53,600 sq. ft.
- Meltwater News Canada (5), 39,000 sq. ft.
- Shopify (5), 36,700 sq. ft.
- Exinda Inc. (4), 27,800 sq. ft.
- ShutterStock Technology (4), 26,900 sq. ft.
- Wasserman Media Group (4), 26,000 sq. ft.
- Uken Games, 24,000 sq. ft.
- VarageSale (4), 23,000 sq. ft.
- Kindred Systems (2), 21,000 sq. ft.
- Knotel (2), 20,000 sq. ft.
- Ada Support (4), 20,000 sq. ft.
- Alida, 16,500 sq. ft.
- ScribbleLive Technologies (2), 15,000 sq. ft.
- Clear Space, 11,000 sq. ft.