Martin Cote is a redevelopment, multi-residential and residential land specialist in the CBRE Waterloo Region office. Martin has in-depth knowledge of the Waterloo Region/Guelph and surrounding markets for both multi residential investment assets and residential/mixed use development opportunities. In recent years, Martin has brokered land sales for the development of over 10,000 multi residential units. Martin regularly assists property owners with unique redevelopment properties with high density development potential. Martin has been directly involved in over $300M in investment transactions including the sale of over 1,000 multi-residential units in the last 5 years.
Martin is a member of the CBRE National Apartment Group (NAG), a national platform that has facilitated the sale of over $9.0B in apartment assets. He is a licensed Professional Engineer (P. Eng.) and prior to joining CBRE, Martin was employed with Stantec Consulting Ltd., a leading international engineering consulting firm. While employed in this engineering role, Martin was involved with various environmental engineering projects ranging from land development support, contaminated site management and water resource development.
With the combined talents of his partners Joe Benninger and James Craig and the global platform of CBRE, Martin is able to offer clients a full range of development land in investment properties real estate services.
- Candidate for the Certified Commercial Investment Manager (CCIM) Designation
- Registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng.) with Professional Engineers of Ontario
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Environmental Engineering, University of Waterloo
- Master's of Applied Science in Civil Engineering, University of Waterloo
- 46-56 College Street - 74 Units
- Parkwood Place - 161 Units
- 100-108 Walter Street - 38 Units
- 48 Weber Street W - 50 Units
- 1805 Simcoe Street - 48 Units, 243 Bedrooms
- 181 Lester Street - 92 units, 455 Bedrooms
- 21 Holborne Drive & 75 Old Chicopee Drive - 154 Units
- 312 – 322 King Street - 25 Units
- Wilfrid Laurier University Student Portfolio - 795 Bedrooms
- 60 Centreville Street - 29 Units
- 343 Mill Street - 38 Units
- 28 Elgin Street - 17 Units