Martin Moriarty joined CBRE Limited in 2011 as a Research Analyst for the Urban Retail Group. During his time as an analyst, Martin assumed overall responsibility for the specific research tasks pertinent to the Urban Retail Group and grew his knowledge of Vancouver by undertaking statistical analysis and quarterly reports of the city’s retail market.
Recently, Martin transitioned into Brokerage Services with the Urban Retail Group and specializes in leasing and advisory services. With previous experience as a commercial broker, appraiser and asset manager in London, England, Martin has an accomplished real estate background and a wealth of experience with high profile sales, leases and developments.
Certified as a full member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), Martin also holds an undergraduate degree in Real Estate: Investment & Finance from the University of Reading, England.
- Property Leasing & Sub-leasing
- Tenant Representation
- Property Acquisition & Disposition
- Valuation & Consultation
- Retail Real Estate Advisory
- Market Overview, Analysis & Forecasts
- Honours in BSc Real Estate: Investment & Finance from the University of Reading, England
- Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- International Council of Shopping Centres