Michèle Boutet is a founding member of the Montreal Office of CBRE Limited. Involved mainly in leasing activities representing tenants, Michèle has over twenty-nine years of experience in commercial real estate transactions. She is also part of the Global Corporate Services Group.
As a member of the Boutet Lacroix office leasing team, the team provides its clients with unrivalled “Market Intelligence” and a leadership position in leasing transactions. Michèle works with local, national and international corporations to dispose of or acquire premises. Her clients benefit from her knowledge, experience and superior results. She has been involved in complex office leasing negotiations, strategic planning and in the construction/planning process to assist clients. Michèle is motivated by stimulating challenges and the desire to obtain winning results for her clients.
The team includes Michèle Boutet, Executive Vice President, Pierre Lacroix, Executive Vice President, Nathalie Buissé, Director, Real Estate Transactions, Sophie Lacroix, Transaction Manager, and Maïté Champoux, Real Estate Services Assistant. The Team provides its clients with market analyses and real estate solutions using their database of market information as well as their extensive and pertinent market knowledge.
Board Member, Montreal Heat Institute Research Fund, 2001-2019
- Institute of Corporate Directors (ICD.D)
- Montreal Chapter of CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women), 2009
- Past President, 2010
- President, 2009
- President Elect, 2008
- Director of the Sponsorship and finance committee, Board of Directors, 2003-2004
- Urban Development Institute of Quebec (UDI)
- Certified Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Directors Education Program, McGill International Executive Institute, Montreal, 2012
- Accounting and Finance, McGill International Executive Institute, Montreal, 2002
- Quebec Real Estate Licensing Program, Montreal, 1984
- Bachelor of Commerce, Marketing/Finance, Business Administration Faculty, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, 1983
- Boston Consulting Group
- Crédit Suisse First Boston
- Dairy Farmers of Canada
- Hill & Knowlton
- HSBC Bank
- Jarislowsky Fraser Limitée
- Jeppesen / Boeing
- Lussier Dale Parizeau
- MASS Insurance
- WSP Global Inc.