Nathalie Buissé began her career in B2B sales in telecommunications and software as a service (SAAS) sales before changing career paths and pursuing legal studies in 2014. In the summer of 2016, she joined Devencore Ltd. as a law student in commercial real estate where she also completed her articling for the Barreau du Québec in 2018 and stayed on as legal counsel.
In 2019, she joined Team Boutet-Lacroix at CBRE Limited, Transactional & Advisory Services, as Director, Real Estate Transactions. Nathalie regularly assists clients in their commercial and corporate real estate transactions and negotiations. Since her arrival, she has been involved in reviewing, negotiating and drafting commercial LOIs, offers, leases, amendments, resolutions, lease notices, and other ancillary documentation relating to commercial real estate.
Nathalie holds a Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm) from Concordia University from 2005, a Bachelor of Civil Law (LL.B.) and a Juris Doctor in North American Common Law (JD) from the University of Montreal, both of which were obtained in 2017. She is a member of both the Québec Bar and Law Society of Ontario.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Barreau du Québec
- Member, Law Society of Ontario
- Quebec Bar professional training, Montréal, 2017
- Juris Doctor in Common-Law Nord-Américain, Université de Montréal, 2017
- Bachelor in civil law, Université de Montréal, 2017
- Bachelor of commerce, major in marketing, John Molson School of Business, Concordia University, 2005