Nicholas Westlake joined CBRE in February of 2008 and specializes in the sale and leasing of commerical and industrial properties. Nicholas had the privilege of overseeing CBRE’s Research Department for over 2 years before making his transition into Industrial Brokerage. A strong understanding of important market factors and trends has helped Nicholas to service his clients’ requirements throughout his dealings with commerical users, landlords, and developers. With over 15 years experience in the commercial real estate industry, Nicholas possesses a proven track record of organizational growth and success.
Prior to joining CBRE, Nicholas worked as a Project Manager for a global real estate consulting company. During his time as a consultant, he was responsible for the management and integrity of a number of feasibility projects for major commercial developers. In the process of preparing the reports, Nicholas worked closely with global developers, city planners, architects, and urban designers, expanding his international real estate knowledge.
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of NAIOP, the Commercial Real Estate Development Association
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Geography from the University of Victoria
- Masters of Science in Urban Planning and Economics from the London School of Economics
- Air Liquide
- BC Nurses Union
- Bentall Kennedy
- Beruzan Properties
- Boffo Properties
- Bosa Developments
- CJ Korea Express
- GWL Realty
- Habitat for Humanity
- Madison Pacific Group
- Nanotech Security
- Onni Group
- Option Insurance
- Organika Health Products
- Oxford Properties
- Redstone Group
- Richmond Holdings
- Sanmar Canada
- Scotts Turf
- Sony Productions
- Stanley Black & Decker
- Surrey City Development Crop
- The Beedie Group
- Transgroup Logistics
- Client SF
- CJ Korea Express, 112,000 sq. ft.
- Sony Productions, 97,430 sq. ft.
- Scotts Turf, 65,157 sq. ft.
- M&R Environmental, 36,000 sq. ft.
- Vancouver Classics, 35,000 sq. ft.
- West Coast Plastics,30,000 sq. ft.
- First Canadian Logistics, 25,000 sq. ft.
- Silver Star Building Products,21,000 sq. ft.
SIGNIFICANT Sale Transactions
- 20500 Logan Avenue, Langley, $19,950,000
- 20631 Fraser Hwy, Langley, $14,610,000
- 850 West Kent Avenue, Vancouver, $11,500,000
- 20644 Eastleigh Crescent, Langley, $11,000,000
- 20611 Fraser Hwy, Langley, $8,650,000
- 20785 Langley Bypass, Langley, $8,000,000
- 31708 Marshall Road, Abbotsford, $7,500,000
- 20702 62nd Avenue, Langley, $6,625,000
- 19070 39 Avenue, Surrey, $5,950,000
- 31877 South Fraser Hwy, Abbotsford, $5,700,000