Nick's high degree of motivation, attention to detail and hardworking mindset have projected him from backend research and analytics to a sales position with one of the GTA’s highest performing industrial teams. Leveraging market insight and awareness, Nick is able to effectively and expediently accommodate all client requests. Exceptional communication, accountability and dedication put the client first and ensure the highest level of service. Together with Scot Steele and Gary Taylor, Nick specializes in providing a full range of real estate services to local and national corporations, Landlords and Developers within the Greater Toronto Area.
As part of an accomplished real estate team with over 50 years of combined experience in the Toronto West Industrial sale and leasing markets, Nick is able to provide his clients unparalleled access to expert opinions, effective and proven marketing initiatives and a structured process whether the requirement is tenant or landlord representation. Hard work and desire coupled with experience and longevity will ensure that he is successful in matching prospective purchasers/tenants with available properties.
His key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Continuing to track and analyze the Toronto West industrial market to provide all clients with insight that allows for informed real estate decisions
- Assist the team in providing outstanding service to existing and new clients
- Maintain contact with active landlords and tenants in the market on a daily basis ensuring all opportunities are accounted for
- Maximize value and security of real estate decisions for clients
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (RECO)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Schulich Real Property Alumni Association
- International Bachelor of Business Administration in Economics, Finance and International Business, Schulich School of Business
- Vienna University of Economics and Business, Vienna, Austria
- Real Estate License; Ontario Real Estate College