Nikki Poole is an Associate Vice President with CBRE, specializing in landlord and tenant representation for office, industrial, and retail properties. Nikki began her commercial real estate career in 2014 and quickly became a Broker while building her real estate portfolio. Nikki has recently joined CBRE after 6+ years working as a commercial real estate advisor in St. John’s.
Always wearing a sales hat, Nikki has been in a customer service capacity her entire career. Not a native to Newfoundland and Labrador, Nikki has grown her professional network extensively and thrives at making new connections - and deals!
Nikki has extensive experience with Landlord representation and has been a part of some of the largest commercial transactions in the St. John’s market in recent years. Landlords trust her knowledge and experience, along with strong connections within the market, to secure tenants and market their properties. Likewise, Nikki loves to scour the market in hunt of the best fit for her clients. Analysis and understanding of the market is important, and Nikki delivers this to her clients when seeking a relocation or new space.
- Kraken - 189 Glencoe Avenue - 18,000 sq.ft.
- Quorum - 240 Waterford Bridge Road - 10,000 sq.ft.
- Vale - 18 Hebron Way - 17,000 sq.ft.
- Broker of Record
- International Association of Shopping Centers Council
- St. John’s Board of Trade
- BOMA NL Board Member (Vice President)
- Kids Eat Smart Gala Committee Member
- Kids Help Phone Girls on the Green Committee Member
- University of New Brunswick - Bachelor of Arts with Major in Psychology and Minor in Business and Sociology
- 30 Minute Hit
- Dairy Queen
- Foster Families NL
- Fresh Health & Wellness
- Little Caesars
- Massage Addict
- Orange Theory Fitness
- Terry Fox Foundation