Normand Robert joined CBRE Limited in January 2014 as the Managing Director, Performance and Innovation Management for CBRE’s largest public-sector contract to date. The scope and scale of the contract consists of:
- 475+ member account team
- 48 million sq. ft. of buildings + 100,000 acres of land
- Operating Budget of $600 million and a Capital Budget of $120 million annually
In his role as PIMO Managing Director, Normand is responsible for managing performance excellence in CBRE’s service delivery model, contract governance, introducing innovation and thought leadership, leading strategic initiatives as well as driving continuous improvement.
Prior to CBRE, Normand had been with BMO Financial Group since 2010 where he was Senior Manager, Business Services. In this capacity, Normand led the business services team accountable for enterprise Corporate Real Estate, strategic planning, performance management, process improvement, benchmarking and enabling technologies.
Previous, Normand was with Brookfield LePage Johnson Controls for 10 years in various progressive positions including Strategic Information Manager, Director of Supply Chain Management and Director of Business Information.
Normand has also held positions of Senior Business Analyst with Ministry of Education; Project Manager with Ontario Realty Corporation (developing and implementing the original business case to outsource property management and project management in 1999); Senior Policy Advisor with Ministry of Education and Training, as well as Senior Treasury Board Analyst.
Professional Affiliaitons / Accreditations
- CoreNet Global
- CoreNet; Canadian Chapter Leadership Council (2011-2013)
- Masters of Corporate Real Estate, CoreNet Global (in progress: 2011-2014)
- Six Sigma (Black Belt Certification), JCI Leadership Institute (2002)
- Masters Certificate (Financial Analysis and Project Evaluation), University of Toronto (1995)
- Bachelor of Business Management, Ryerson University (1989)