Paul Marsh is a Senior Director with the Valuation & Advisory Services group. Paul has over 21 years of extensive experience in analyzing the market feasibility and development of seniors' housing projects in Canada.
Paul has engineered a modeling tool to analyze demographics, key trends, as well as supply and demand for seniors' housing markets across Canada. This feasibility model has assisted numerous clients with site selection, product offering, expansion, exit strategies and property re-positioning issues.
Paul's clients have ranged with varying degrees of knowledge of the seniors' housing industry from the large REITs to individual operators/developers.
- Bachelor of Commerce, Finance (and all requirements for Urban Land Economics),
University of British Columbia
- Consulting - General consulting on positioning, physical structure, residence and suite lay-outs, suite mix, services, rental rates, etc.
- Expansion - Ascertain the market depth for an expansion to an existing residence
- New Sites - Ascertain the retirement market depth (APT / ISL / AL / MC) for particular site or in general for a given area
- Repositioning - Residence repositioning studies for under-performing assets