Pierre Lacroix is a founding member of CBRE Limited in Montreal and has thirty-five years of experience in commercial transactions. Pierre is widely recognized for his exceptional work ethic and his reputation for integrity and objectivity. Currently, his main focus is on tenant assisting and representing compagnies with their real estates needs using the vast resources of the CBRE platform.
As a member of the Boutet-Lacroix team, he provides his clients with unrivalled market intelligence and creativity in negotiating lease transactions. He also excels in generating strategic real estate solutions for office relocation, lease renegotiation, acquisition, and disposition of property. Pierre represents a broad range of clients including local, national and international tenants.
The team includes Pierre Lacroix, Executive Vice President, Michèle Boutet, Executive Vice President, Nathalie Buissé, Director, Real Estate Transactions, Helen Pantazopoulos, Transaction Manager, Sophie Lacroix, Transaction Manager, and Maïté Champoux, Real Estate Services Assistant. The Team provides its clients with market analyses and real estate solutions using their database of market information as well as their extensive and pertinent market knowledge.
- Member of the Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- Member of Corenet Network
- Certified Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- CCIM Real Estate Investment Program, Montreal, 1990
- Quebec Real Estate Licensing Program, Montreal, 1984
- Bachelor of Commerce / Concentration: Marketing/Finance, University of Sherbrooke, Sherbrooke, 1980
- Banque HSBC
- Banque TD
- CIUSSS du Centre-Sud-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
- Canadian National Railway (CN)
- Hill & Knowlton
- Jarislowsky Fraser Limitée
- Les Producteurs laitiers du Canada
- Lussier Dale Parizeau
- NEUF architect(e)s
- Richardson GMP
- TWIS Insurance
- WSP Global Inc.
- 3M Canada Company, 24,500 sq. ft.
- Bowne Canada, 9,500 sq. ft.
- Carlson Marketing, 11,000 sq. ft.
- Carlson Wagonlit, 16,000 sq. ft.
- CDI Career Development Institutes, 11,300 sq. ft.
- Cogeco Câble Inc., 41,800 sq. ft.
- Cogeco Inc. , 29,575 sq. ft.
- Entourage Solutions, 30,000 sq. ft.
- Environment Canada, 40,000 sq. ft.
- Groupe Option Retraite, 12,500 sq. ft.
- Household Finance, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Jarislowsky Fraser, 13,930 sq. ft.
- Look Communications, 6,000 sq. ft.
- National Hockey League, 9,500 sq. ft.
- QuebecTel/Microcode, 27,000 sq. ft.
- Sitel, 23,000 sq. ft.
- SpeechWorks Int'l, 25,000 sq. ft.
- Telebec, 30,000 sq. ft.