Rob Reale is an Energy & Sustainability professional with a comprehensive understanding of Building Automation and HVAC Contracting and Service. As well, Rob has extensive experience with Energy Performance contracting and associated alternative financing, retail energy sales as well as operational service delivery platforms.
Rob has over twenty five years of broad experience in the energy and facility services sectors holding senior business development, solution development and operational management positions with leading organizations such as Honeywell Limited, Engineering Interface, Tescor Energy Services, Duke Energy, Direct Energy and Constellation Energy.
As a career energy and facility services professional, Rob has accumulated direct sales, business development and operational delivery experience working with over $ 200,000,000 in energy projects. These projects represent a mix of public sector and commercial experience including key projects involving marquis building locations such as the Toronto Dominion Centre and First Canadian Place.
Rob’s specific areas of expertise include:
- Energy & Sustainability, Carbon Management
- Business Development & Strategic Planning
- Energy Solutions, Energy Performance Contracting
- B2B Solution Development
- Utilities Management
- Building Technologies (Building Automation, Enterprise Integration)
- Energy Information Systems & Analysis
The Director of Energy & Sustainability is responsible for:
- Implementing and maintaining an Energy Management program across the Infrastructure Ontario portfolio including:
- Portfolio utility bill payment and administration
- - Energy capital project planning
- - Providing direction to CBRE FM teams as required to meet government mandated targets
- Identifying and implementing CBRE and industry best practices related to energy and sustainability programs
- Leading energy and sustainability initiatives across the Infrastructure Ontario portfolio