Ruth is a Senior Associate in the Toronto West office, focusing solely on Suburban Toronto office leasing. Ruth began her career at CBRE in 2011, where prior to entering the office leasing division Ruth headed up the GTA West office leasing research department. Her background in research has proven to be an excellent foundation for her role in business development, supporting the team on national accounts and office tenant representation assignments in the Greater Toronto Area.
Ruth has developed a true 'client first' approach and prides herself on providing strategic solutions and an unparalleled level of service to her clients.
Ruth can assist clients with the following services:
- Office Relocations, Expansions & Acquisition
- Lease Renewals and Restructuring
- Leasehold Improvements/Office Renovations
- Financial Analysis
- Business Continuity Planning
- CBRE - Peter Crompton Award
- DREAM Top 25 Producer Award
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
- Wilfrid Laurier University – Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)