Ryan Cymet has over 17 years of brokerage experience in the Greater Montreal market. He joined CBRE as a Vice President with his partner Jean-Philippe Daunais in 2015 where they quickly became one of the top performing teams. He was promoted to Senior Vice President in 2019 and to Executive Vice President in 2021. Ryan is recognized by his peers and clients as a key player within the industrial market setting new benchmarks year after year.
Ryan has developed a particular interest and expertise in the areas of leasing, dispositions, built-to-suit developments, relocations and sale-leasebacks.
Ryan's focus is on representing corporate occupiers and local business owners alike. He is recognized in the industry for his client focus, quick response time and deep market knowledge.
In 2020, Ryan’s team negotiated 118 transactions, totaling 7.7 million square feet representing over $583 million in transaction value. Just in the past 4 years the team has negotiated 338 transactions totaling more than 21 million square feet of space representing over $1.3 billion in transaction value.
- Top 10 Producer CBRE Quebec – 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- Top 10 Producer CBRE Canada – 2020
- Top 10% CBRE North America – 2020
- Top 10 Industrial Producer CBRE Canada – 2018, 2019, 2020
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Montréal Chapter
- Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), Toronto, 2016
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology, McGill University, Montreal, 2003
- Quebec Real Estate Broker’s License, ACAIQ, 2003
- Arctic Glacier
- Camco Realties
- Delmar International
- Groupe Quint
- Home Depot
- Intelcom Express
- Lowe’s / RONA
- Pure Industrial
- Skyline Commercial REIT
- Sleep Country / Dormez-vous
- Summit Industrial Income REIT
- Tyco / Johnson Controls
- Mattel / Mega Brands, 817,000 sq. ft.
- SSENSE, 420,914 sq. ft.
- Brighton-Best / Ta Chen International, 300,424 sq. ft.
- Livingston, 209,000 sq. ft.
- Cascades, 200,000 sq. ft.
- Wesco, 125,454 sq. ft., Built-to-Suit Development
- Canada Tire, 114,250 sq. ft.
- Home Depot, 63,758 sq. ft.
- Skyline Commercial REIT, 476,035 sq. ft.
- Camco Realties, 300,000 sq. ft.
- Morguard, 220,662 sq. ft.
- Summit Industrial Income REIT, 216,968 sq. ft.
- Pure Industrial, 208,475 sq. ft.
- Broccolini, 140,560 sq. ft.
- HOOPP Portfolio, 1,500,000 sq. ft.
- Olymbec Portfolio, 780,703 sq. ft.
- Kraft-Heinz, 527,391 sq. ft.
- Adidas, 474,463 sq. ft., Sale-Leaseback
- Groupe Quint, 4,885,000 sq. ft., Land Acquisition
- Kingsett / Urbacon, 3,015,961 sq. ft., Land Disposition
- Merck, 2,344,899 sq. ft., Redevelopment Sale
- CBC, 1,820,428 sq. ft., Land Disposition
- Broccolini, 917,890 sq. ft., Land Acquisition
- Hydro-Québec, 363,077 sq. ft., Land Acquisition
- Rosefellow, 345,355 sq. ft., Land Acquisition
- Wesco, 125,454 sq. ft., Lease
- Magna Stainless, 69,151 sq. ft., Lease
- Eglo, 62,455 sq. ft., Sale
- M & M Footwear, 53,000 sq. ft., Sale
- Worlee, 38,246 sq. ft., Lease