Ryan began his career with a national commercial real estate firm in 2005 working on behalf of both landlord and tenant clients to facilitate real estate transactions.
To further enhance his industry knowledge and transaction skill set, Ryan joined a major real estate advisory firm in Western Canada where he would manage the leasing and marketing for an 8 million square foot office portfolio and a 16 million square foot industrial portfolio. As the Director of Leasing, the portfolio maintained above market occupancy levels. Ryan's ability to understand the constantly evolving trends in tenant user strategies and provide creative, solution based outcomes enabled him to complete over 200 transactions over 5 years.
This well rounded experience from both sides of the negotiating table has provided Ryan with a keen understanding of the motivations of both tenants and owners. Ryan has since found success in brokering solution based transactions that deliver optimal outcomes for his clients.
- Actively involved in over 75 transactions for over 800,000 sq. ft. since 2012
- From 2007 to 2011, negotiated over 200 leasing transactions on behalf of various ownership groups including pension fund institutions and private owners
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- LEED® Green Associate
- Bachelor of Arts, Business, Lake Forest College – Illinois. Minor in Political Science
- Certified Commercial Investment Management (CCIM) 101 Financial Analysis
- LEED® Accredited Professional
- Flatline SSI
- Johnson Controls Inc.
- Educators Financial
- Johnson & JohnsonHockey Helps the Homeless
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Holcim CanadaCanadian Scholarship Trust
- McGregor Industries
- Sinclair Knight Mertz Global
- MetroSpot Marketing
- Saudia Airlines
- Group Solutions Inc.
- Direct Response Media Group
- Genesys Laboratories Canada
- TC Transcontinental
- EAInfoBiz Inc.BBS Securities
- HFM Inc.
- Combustion Creativity Inc.
- ExamWorks Inc.
- M1 Innovations
- Jonas Software.