Sandra Paquet serves as a Sales Associate for CBRE’s Moncton Team. She is originally from Quebec City where she obtained her Bachelor of Business Administration Degree and Appraiser Designation. She has over 7 years of experience in various sectors of Commercial Real Estate including Valuation & Advisory Services, Project Management, Leasing and Sales. Her mission is to help clients achieve their real estate goals and she continuously strives to exceed their expectations. She can provide her services both in French and English.
Prior to joining CBRE, Sandra worked for Cushman and Wakefield Atlantic as a Sales and Leasing Representative. During her time there, she gained a depth of knowledge of the local market and had the opportunity to work with local, regional and national investors, developers and landlords. In addition, Sandra was previously leading the role of Office and Industrial Leasing Consultant for Cominar Real Estate Investment Trust, she also gained valuable experience in a wide variety of investment assets, land and commercial/industrial properties while working at Altus Group as an appraiser.
As a strong communicator with an equally strong analytical background, she provides her clients with the advice and market data they need to make informed real estate decisions.
Sandra is a member of the New Brunswick Association of Real Estate Agent, Appraisal Institute of Canada, New Brunswick Association of Real Estate Appraisers. She is also a member with the Building Owners & Managers Association of New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island and sit on the organizing committee for BOMEX 2021.
- AACI Designation, Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Member of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AIC)
- Member of the New Brunswick Association of Real Estate Appraisers (NBAREA)
- Member of the New Brunswick Association of Real Estate Agent (NBREA)
- Member of the Building Owners & Mangers Association of NB & PEI (BOMA-NBPEI)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), Laval University
- Diploma in Real Estate and Urban Management, Laval University
- Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute (AACI, P. App. retired), Appraisal Institute of Canada
- Boris Holdings
- Armco Capital
- Mission Properties
- Cordova Realty Ltd.
- Goodman, 40,000 SF, Industrial Leasing
- COVÉO, 30,000 SF, Office Leasing
- PWGSC, 5,000 – 80,000 SF, Office Leasing
- Courts Administration Service, 8,000 SF, Office Leasing
- AutoCanada, 7.8 Ac, Land Sale
- Acklands-Grainger, 9,400 SF, Industrial Sale