Scott McCulloch joined CBRE in November 2011 after a professional hockey career with the Dallas Stars American Hockey League affiliate.
Scott is currently responsible for generating new business, handling complex lease and sublease negotiations, and developing increased territory market share. He is an integral part of the More Power Per Square Foot team at CBRE, that includes Angus Fraser, Bryan Walsh, Trevor Davies and Darrell Bolden. Since its inception, Calgary’s first full time office leasing partnership has leased over 23,000,000 square feet of office space. Scott’s primary objective is to support and guide his clients throughout the entire real estate process and he strives to unlock value through the transaction strategy.
- CBRE - Hutcheson Award - National Team Award – Sales & Leasing - 2017
- CBRE Top Deal Makers Award - 2017
- Metis Nation of Alberta
- Alberta Real Estate Association (AREA), Member
- Real Estate Council of Alberta (RECA), Member
Scott graduated with honors from Colordo College with a Bachelor of Arts in both Economics and French, and as a member of the International Foreign Language Honor Society
- Akita Drilling - 14,200 sq. ft.
- 360 ELM - 10,00 sq. ft.
- General Electric Canada - 75,000 sq. ft.
- SNC Lavalin - 115,000 sq. ft.
- United Farmers of Alberta - 85,00 sq. ft.
- Wolf Infrastructure - 48,000 sq. ft.
- Certarus - 22,555 sq. ft.
- Accenture - 10,000 sq. ft.
- United Farmers of Alberta - 48,000 sq. ft.
- WSP Canada - 20,000 sq. ft.
- Saguaro Resources - 20,000 sq. ft.
- EPFC Corp. - 48,000 sq. ft.
- Akita Drilling
- Boston Consulting Group
- Certarus Ltd.
- Ensign Energy
- General Electric Canada
- Matthew Dinsdale
- Mckinsey & Company
- Melcor Developments
- Saguaro Resources
- Solar Turbines (Caterpillar)
- Reach Canada
- United Farmers of Alberta
- Wolf Infrastructure