Sophie Lacroix began her career in 2011 at Deloitte in the Certification Department as an auditor. She then specialized in transactional services, joining KPMG's Merger & Acquisition team in 2016.
Passionate about commercial real estate, Sophie joined the Boutet-Lacroix team at CBRE in January 2018. Alongside Michèle Boutet, Pierre Lacroix, Nathalie Buissé and Maïté Champoux, Sophie Lacroix offers transactional and advisory services, and specializes in office leasing.
As a Certified Accountant, CPA, CA, Sophie is recognized for her financial and accounting skills, but also for her professionalism, her attention to detail and her innovative ideas. Her analytical skills and work structure allow her to put forward the interests of her clients by accompanying them throughout the transactional process.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Quebec CPA Order
- Commercial Real Estate Broker, Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ)
- Candidate for the Real Estate Certification, Authority of Real Estate Brokerage in Quebec
- Chartered Business Valuator (CBV), Level 3, York University, 2016
- Chartered Professional Accountant, Certified Accountant (CPA CA), 2014
- Sherbrooke University, Administration Faculty, Sherbrooke
- Post Graduate Degree, Accounting, 2014
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA), 2012