Spencer is a Vice President at CBRE in Toronto, where he specializes in industrial and logistics solutions for users and investors throughout the GTA.
Transacting on more than 4.8 million square feet to date, Spencer was CBRE Canada's #1 producer under 5 years from 2017 to 2019. In 2018 Spencer was awarded CBRE Canada's Emerging Leader Award, followed by the SIOR Young Professional of the Year Award in 2019.
Spencer brings a passionate, tenacious work ethic, which has helped him become a well-informed market expert providing creative, solution-based outcomes for his clients.
With a keen understanding of market dynamics, constantly evolving trends, and client-specific needs, Spencer prides himself on the ability to provide only the most ethical, timely and value-driven service.
- Top 10 Agent, Toronto North (2019)
- SIOR Young Professional of the Year (2019)
- Top 10 Under 10 Years, Canada (2018 & 2019)
- Emerging Leader Award (2018)
- Top 5 Industrial Agent, Toronto North (2017, 2018 & 2019)
- #1 Agent Under 5 Years, Canada (2017, 2018 & 2019)
- Canadian Rookie of the Year (2017)
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA
- Bachelor of Arts, Saint Mary's University (2013)