Stan Chow is an experienced and innovative corporate strategist, helping his clients align their corporate real estate with their company's long term goals and objectives.
He has a 20 year track record of managing complex real estate assignments by bringing a diversified skill set to find creative and innovative solutions. By tapping into the full range of vertically integrated services and resources that CBRE offers, he has been able to fully support his clients through the entire real estate process. By marshaling and leveraging all resources available, he is able to simplify the process for his clients while maximizing results.
It is his passion, knowledge and commitment to his clients that has earned him the trust of many Fortune 500 companies, banks, law firms, government, nonprofit, and tech companies. That trust is earned by being able to support the client's final real estate decision through extensive due diligence, financial analysis, transparency, and being able to satisfy varied and diverse stakeholder interests.
CBRE Limited "Emerging Client Service Leaders Program" graduate
NAIOP Office Lease Deal of the Year 2010 (TD Bank)
NAIOP Office Lease Deal of the Year 2007 (Canada Post Corporation)
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Bachelor of Commerce, Carleton University
- Bell Canada
- Canada Post Corporation
- Merrill Lynch Canada
- Office Of The Provincial Auditors
- Ontario Realty Corporation
- Open Text Corporation
- RBC Financial Group
- Sun Life Financial
- TD Bank
- TD Bank, 920,000 sq. ft.
- CIBC, 250,000 sq. ft.
- Symcor, 178,000 sq. ft.
- Goodmans, 173,000 sq. ft.
- Royal Bank of Canada, 150,000 sq. ft.
- Ontario Realty Corporation, 125,000 sq. ft.
- McMillan Binch Mendelsohn, 106,000 sq. ft.
- Open Text Corporation, 100,000 sq. ft.
- Dell Computers, 96,000 sq. ft.
- Bell Canada, 95,000 sq. ft.
- Merrill Lynch Canada, 95,000 sq. ft.
- Canada Post Corporation, 85,000 sq. ft.
- Sack Goldblatt Mitchell, 37,000 sq. ft.
- Cyberplex Interactive, 34,500 sq. ft.
- E*Trade Canada, 31,000 sq. ft.
- Office of the Provincial Auditors, 25,000 sq. ft.