Stéphane Hudon leads the operations of the new Quebec City office as Vice President.
Stéphane’s expertise encompasses the sale and lease of office, industrial and retail properties. His knowledge of the market and extensive network are unmatched in Quebec City and these credentials have given him a great reputation in the real estate community.
Stéphane holds a BA in Business Administration with a major in Urban and Real Estate Management from the Université Laval. He was a member of the Ordre des évaluateurs agréés du Québec for a period of 16 years until 2012. Since 2002, Stéphane has been a Chartered Real Estate Broker. He joined CBRE in 2014 after several years of successful collaboration with the company.
His 20 years of experience in real estate and his multi-disciplinary approach allow him to deal with different product lines efficiently and to provide the utmost service to his clients.
- Organisme d’autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), 2002
- Ordre des évaluateurs agréés du Québec (Chartered Appraiser), from 1996 to 2012
- Urban Development Institute (UDI)
- B.A. in Business Administration, Urban and Real Estate Management, Université Laval, 1993
- Canon, 6,500 sq. ft., Renewal
- Creaform | Ametek, 70,000 sq. ft., Built to suit | Lease
- Gestev, 11,400 sq. ft., Relocation
- LASIK MD, 6,639 sq. ft., Relocation
- L-IPSE Services conseil, 7,261 sq. ft., Relocation
- MEC, 34,000 sq. ft., Relocation
- Metro, 81,000 sq. ft., Industrial Disposition
- SQI, 220,000 sq. ft., Office Disposition
- Ville de Québec, 21,056 sq. ft., Relocation
- Weston Foods, 15,000 sq. ft., Industrial Disposition
- Baseline Telematics
- Bouthillette Parizeau
- CIBC Wood Gundy
- Creaform | Ametek
- East Penn Canada
- GE Energy Management
- Groupe HEAFEY
- Guillemette Properties
- Hewlett Packard
- Lasik MD