As a Senior Vice President at CBRE Limited, Steve Brooke offers a strategic approach and in-depth understanding of the Metro Vancouver Industrial Market. In collaboration with his business partner, Steve has completed over $870 Million in sales and 500 transactions, including some of the most significant lease and sale deals in the Metro Vancouver industrial market to date. Through nearly a decade of dedicated focus, he has gained a reputation as a trusted advisor and client advocate; representing owners, investors and tenants across a variety of industries.
Steve's background as an Industrial Research Analyst provides his clients with a significant edge, through his ability to assess and advise against real-time data, market activity and trend. He invests time to understand clients' business objectives, industry and specific needs. Steve prides himself on his speed and overall service experience – his clients can always trust him to be responsive and act as a dedicated representative.
- Top 10 Producer - CBRE Vancouver (2019)
- #2 Industrial Producer- CBRE Vancouver (2019)
- Top 5 Producer Under 10 Years - CBRE Canada (2017, 2018 & 2019)
- CBRE National Rookie of the Year – Canada (2015)
- Recipient of the 2013 CBRE Vancouver Shark Award Awarded annually to an up and coming broker
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver
- Member of NAIOP
- University of British Columbia, Degree in Urban Land Geography