Susanne Reid has over 20 years of experience in developing and executing rollout and disposition strategies for national, regional and local retailers; land acquisitions for retailers and developers; and unlocking capital through sale-leasebacks and sale-leaseback redevelopments. Susanne provides Single
Point of Contact (SPOC) services for corporate accounts and is responsible for coordinating seamless, multi-market best of class services to national retailers across Canada and United States.
The National Retail Group (NRG) has leading local retail brokers in each major market across Canada to provide a fully integrated platform to service the client’s needs.
NRG Tenant Representation
- Calvin Klein (Phillips-Van Heusen
- Canada Computers
- Global Pet Foods
- Helly Hansen
- Home Depot
- Life Time
- Live Well
- Michaels: The Arts & Craft Store
- Smart Stop Storage
- TD Canada Trust
- Tommy Hilfiger (Phillips-Van
- Big Lots
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- CIBC Bank (Canada & U.S.A.)
- Dymon Storage
- Charming Charlie
- Joe Fresh (U.S.A.)
- La-Z-Boy Furniture Galleries
- Royal Bank
- Sears Canada
- The Beer Store
Developer / LANDLORD Representation
- Ivanhoe Cambridge
- Kingsett Capital
- Completed over 150 new branches for CIBC across Canada
- Completed over 75 dispositions for CIBC
- Disposition of 20 The Beer Store Properties (14 sale-leaseback-redevelopments) in excess of $80M
- IKEA - Disposition of Key West Business Park (17 Acres) – Richmond, BC
- IKEA - Secured 400,000 SF Distribution Centre – Mississauga, ON
- Lease termination of Big Lots / Liquidation World’s Canadian Portfolio (Retail/Industrial)
- Consulting Project – Loblaws acquisition of Shoppers Drug Mart
- Completed over 100 transactions for Sally Beauty/BSG
- Vaughan Mills – Disposition of outparcels (46 Acres)
- TD Bank - National renewals
- Completed over 12 new Structube locations
- Ivanhoe Cambridge – Edmonton Airport – Land Lease (50 acres)
- Ivanhoe Cambridge – Niagara-on-the-Lake – Purchase (80 acres)
- Ivanhoe Cambridge – Durham Region - Purchase (174 acres)
- IKEA - Completed first 6 E-Commerce Pick up Locations in Canada (25,000 - 50,000 sq. ft.)
- IKEA – Winnipeg, Manitoba – Purchase & Joint Venture (157 acres)
- IKEA – Coquitlam (BC), Richmond (BC), Calgary (AB), Edmonton (AB), Etobicoke (ON), Vaughan (ON), Boucherville (QC) - Purchase (10 - 21 acres)
- Eataly Flagship – Toronto, Ontario
- Completed over 50 Michael’s transactions in Eastern Canada (17,000 - 30,000 sq. ft.)
- Michaels Toronto Flagship – John Street & Richmond Street (31,674 sq. ft.)
- Bed Bath & Beyond – Toronto Flagship Development, College Park and initial 15 store rollout (55,000 sq. ft.)
- Opened first Calvin Klein, IZOD, Bass & Van Heusen Company Stores in Canada (3,000 - 10,000 sq. ft.)
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centres (ICSC
Major Team Transactions
- Ivanhoe Cambridge - Edmonton Airport, Land Lease, 50 ac.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge - Niagara-on-the-Lake, Purchase, 80 ac.
- Ivanhoe Cambridge - Durham Region, Purchase, 174 ac.
- IKEA - Completed first 6 E-Commerce Pick up locations in Canada, 25,000 - 50,000 sq. ft.
- IKEA - Winnipeg, Manitoba, Purchase & Joint Venture, 157 ac.
- IKEA - Coquitlam (BC), Richmond (BC), Calgary (AB), Etobicoke (ON), Vaughan, (ON), Boucherville (QC), Purchase, 10 - 21 ac.
- Bauer Own the Moment Flagship, Location TBA
- Completed over 50 Michael's transactions in Eastern Canada, 17,000 - 30,000 sq. ft.
- Michael's Toronto Flagship - John Street & Richmond Street, 31,674 sq. ft.
- Bad Bath & Beyond - Toronto Flagship Development, College Park and initial 15 store rollout, 55,000 sq. ft.
- Opened first Calvin Klein, IZOD, Bass & Van Heusen Company Stores in Canada, 3,000 - 10,000 sq. ft.
- CBRE - Hutcheson Award - National Team Award – General - 2009