Terry joined the CBRE Team while completing his undergraduate studies at UBC to assist the Industrial Team on a strata development assignment for a prominent Vancouver developer. He has been part of the team ever since and specializes in the sales and leasing of industrial properties, focusing his efforts in Richmond and Vancouver’s peripheral industrial markets.
Terry’s background as a Research Analyst provides his clients with a competitive edge though his ability to assess and analyze market trends and transactions. He takes time to understand his clients’ business objectives, industry, and specific needs while acting quickly to provide first class service.
Outside of the office, Terry is an avid outdoorsman who loves skiing, mountain biking, surfing and fly fishing. Prior to his studies, he competed in the professional freestyle skiing circuit and has enjoyed channeling his competitive energy into the business.
- Property disposition & acquisition
- Landlord representation
- Tenant & corporate representation
- Lease renewal & terminations
- Off market sales
- Deal underwriting/analysis
- Brokers’ Choice Award – CBRE Vancouver (2019)
- Member of the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV)
- Member of the British Columbia Real Estate Association (BCREA)
- University of British Columbia, Sauder School of Business: Real Estate Trading Services
- Additional specialization in lease analysis and industrial property valuation
- University of British Columbia, Bachelor of Management,
- 16 Month Co-op Distinction
Marketing & finance focus