Themy Koutrakos joined CBRE Limited in 2005 as Sales Representative in Industrial Properties. He came to CBRE with a wealth of information and over 19 years experience in the facilities management, building operations, and logistics operations. For several years, Themy also operated his own facilities management business that allowed him to draw on his experience to assist clients from many different industries.
As the Director of Facilities at a third-party logistics company, one that was chosen as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Themy was provided with further in-depth experience in an industry that shows great promise for growth for many CBRE clients. Responsible for a number of significant areas of the organization, Themy developed strategies and coordinated the implementation of significant business processes for various departments, specifically, all facility related projects, procurement, ISO and Asset Management, overseeing the inbound operations, logistics production and customer service department for a number of significant clients.
Themy strengths lie in many aspects of the business, namely, the acquisition and fixturing of Logistics centres; Engineering/Operations & Maintenance of data centres, healthcare facilities, municipal buildings; auditing for ISO 9001:2000 accreditation; implementation of Goods Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Processes; negotiation, contract management, customer and staff relations and a multitude of business processes require to operation a successful enterprise.
Themy's excellence stems from his unsurpassed market knowledge, quick and accurate service delivery, strong client focus, and above all, his unwavering integrity. It is these qualities that have facilitated Themy in building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with all of his clients.
On a personal note, my youngest son, Matthew, was diagnosed with Autism in 2003. Since then, it has been my mission to raise awareness and funds to support Autism research. Dedicated to helping others, the Elpida Autism Foundation was established and as president of the organization, we are proud to have raised over $750,000 and counting.
For more information on the
Elpida Autism Foundation, please visit: www.elpidaautism.com.
Credentials, Professional Affiliations/Accreditations
- Memberships: TRREB, OREA, CREA, RECO & OACETT
- Honours Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma Program - Seneca College of
Applied Arts & Technology
- BOMI Institute - completed “Technologies for Facilities Management”
- Recycling Council of Ontario - Economics of Going Green
- IBM Canada Limited - Fraud & Business Controls Seminar
- Q & C Canada - Goods Manufacturing Practices Training
- CCIM Institute – CCIM 101-Financial Analysis for commercial investment real estate
- Karringten Seminars: Customer service excellence & successful negotiation skills
- Canadian Electricity Forum - New Trends in Electrical Maintenance Forum
- IBM Canada Limited - Environmental Health & Safety Legal Review
- ISO Edge - ISO Internal Auditor Training
- 2005 – Canadian Rookie of the Year Award
- 2007 & 2010 CBRE – Toronto Broker Choice Award
- 2010 Top Ten GTA West Industrial Agent
- 250 First Gulf Boulevard. Brampton - 300,000 SQ.FT.
- 8590 Airport Road, Brampton 230, - 521 SQ.FT. - Lease
- 3495 Steeles Avenue E, Brampton - 160,347 SQ.FT. - Lease
- 95 Walker Drive, Brampton - 140,198 SQ.FT. - Sale
- 30 Pedigree Court, Brampton - 130,000 SQ.FT. - Lease
- 55 & 65 Carrier Drive, Toronto - 126,359 SQ.FT. - Lease
- 6100 Kenway Drive, Mississauga - 121,713 SQ.FT. - Lease
- 335 Britannia Road East, Mississauga - 100,997 SQ.FT. - Lease
- 240 Summerlea Road, Brampton - 87,254 SQ.FT.
Sale and Lease
- 160 Claireville Drive, Toronto - 86,158 SQ.FT.
- 101 Claireville Drive, Toronto - 84,871 SQ.FT.-
- 7535 Financial Drive, Brampton - 71,755 SQ.FT.
- 30 Driver Road, Brampton - 68,715 SQ.FT.
- 1100 Haultain Court, Mississauga - 64,500 SQ.FT.
- ACE Group of Companies
- Club Coffee
- Evelko Designs
- FBI Group
- Gregory Signs
- Laurier Group
- Lean Supply Solutions
- Mapei Inc.
- Metalcraft Spinning $ Stamping (Toronto)
- Mirage Steel
- Pittsburgh Steel
- Powersonic Industries Inc.
- Remco Group
- Shopper’s Drug Mart
- Supreme Packaging
- Total Logistics Trucking Canada Inc.
- Tyrolit Abrasives Canada
- Wal-Mart Canada Corp.
- Xcel Software Source Corporation
- 3G Packaging