Themy Koutrakos joined CBRE Limited in 2005 as Sales Representative in Industrial Properties. He came to CBRE with a wealth of information and over 19 years experience in the facilities management, building operations, and logistics operations. For a number of years, Themy also operated his own facilities management business that allowed him to draw on his experience to assist clients from many different industries.
As the Director of Facilities at a third party logistics company, one that was chosen as one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies, Themy was provided with further in depth experience in an industry that shows great promise for growth for many CBRE clients. Responsible for a number of significant areas of the organization, Themy developed strategies and coordinated the implementation of significant business processes for various departments, specifically, all facility related projects, procurement, ISO and Asset Management, overseeing the inbound operations, logistics production and customer service department for a number of significant clients.
Themy strengths lie in many aspects of the business, namely, the acquisition and fixturing of Logistics centres; Engineering/Operations & Maintenance of data centres, healthcare facilities, municipal buildings; auditing for ISO 9001:2000 accreditation; implementation of Goods Manufacturing Practices (GMP) Processes; negotiation, contract management, customer and staff relations and a multitude of business processes require to operation a successful enterprise.
Themy's excellence stems from his unsurpassed market knowledge, quick and accurate service delivery, strong client focus, and above all, his unwavering integrity. It is these qualities that have facilitated Themy in building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with all of his clients.
- 2006 Rookie of the Year
- 2007 & 2010 Broker’s Choice Award
- 2010 "Top 10" Toronto West Industrial Agent
- Recycling Council of Ontario – Economics of Going Green
- IBM Canada Limited – Fraud & Business Controls Seminar
- Q & C Canada – Goods Manufacturing Practices Training
- Karringten Seminars – Customer service excellence & successful negotiation skills
- Canadian Electricity Forum – New Trends in Electrical Maintenance Forum
- IBM Canada Limited – Environmental Health & Safety Legal Review
- ISO Edge – ISO Internal Auditor Training
- Seneca College of Applied Arts & Technology, Honours Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma Program
- BOMI Institute – completed “Technologies for Facilities Management”
- ABS Pumps Corporation
- Anipet Animal Supplies Inc.
- EECOL Electric
- Erin Mills Development Corporation
- GO Transit
- GWL Realty Advisors Inc.
- Impact Canada
- Mapei Inc.
- Menkes Developments
- Oakwood Furniture
- Robertson Electric Wholesale
- Shoppers Drug Mart
- Total Logistics Trucking Canada Inc.
- Utrade Canada.com
- Universal Home & Leisure Inc.
- Unigistix Inc.
- UTi Canada
- Wal-Mart Canada Corporation
- Xcel Software Source Corporation