Trevor joined CBRE Limited on September 1, 1999 and specializes in
industrial real estate. Trevor has been in the commercial real estate industry
in Edmonton since 1986 and has specialized in industrial real estate.
Trevor is part of CBRE's Global Supply Chain Practice, which is made up
of a team of sales professionals across the nation. This group is dedicated to
servicing companies with unique value added services and looking after their
real estate requirements on a national and international basis.
Trevor's long tenure in Edmonton's industrial real estate market gives
him the ability to provide in-depth market knowledge to his clients. This
knowledge along with the experienced gained from negotiating a vast number of
sale and lease transactions provides Trevor the ability to craft creative
agreements to satisfy the needs of both tenants and landlords / purchasers and
- University of Alberta, Edmonton - Bachelor of Arts
- Universite' de Pau, France - French Language Course for Foreign Students
- University of Alberta, Edmonton - Faculty of Extension - Real Estate Law,
- University of Alberta, Edmonton - Faculty of Extension - Real Estate Finance
- CDundee Realty
- Canadian Urban Equities
- Celanese Canada
- ATR Manufacturing Incorporated, 54,047 sq. ft.
- Comco Pipe and Supply Company, 111,794 sq. ft.
- JAG Flocomponents LP, 52,204 sq. ft.
- Stuart Olsen Constructors Inc., 24,077 sq. ft.
- Little Potato Company, 85,807 sq. ft.
- Celanese Chemical Plant, 330,000 SF on 500 acres, $35,000,000
- Force Inspection, 15,549 SF on 1,169 acres, $3,300,000
- Former Celanese Rail Yards, 5,000 SF on 50 acres, $32,000,000
- Gouin Lands, 40.3 acres, $12,712,000
- Endura Coatings, 26,400 sq. ft., $1,335,000