Tyler Allen is an Associate Vice President for the National Investment Team – Calgary. With nearly ten years of experience in Canada’s commercial real estate industry, Tyler’s been involved in over $5 billion in closed sale transactions. Tyler spent the first seven years of his career specializing in industrial sales and leasing where he was involved in over 600 lease transactions totaling over five million square feet.
Tyler now specializes in sale dispositions of investment grade real estate in the greater Calgary area and secondary markets across Alberta. Tyler has significant experience in the sale of owner-user buildings, sale leaseback transactions and investment portfolios that include industrial, retail, multi-family, office, and the sale of development land.
- CBRE National Capital Markets Team of the Year - 2018
- CBRE National Sales & Leasing Team of the Year - 2013
- Guest Instructor, Real Estate Development Institute, University of Calgary Real Estate Development Program
- Member, NAIOP Calgary
- Licensed Real Estate Associate – RECA (2011 to date) Education
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Economics (St. Norbert College, WI)