Wally Pollock is a Senior Vice President and Director within the CBRE Global Corporate Services Group. He works as an account executive with corporate clients that have real estate requirements on a national, international or global basis.
Mr. Pollock has twenty years experience in the commercial real estate business. Since joining CBRE in 1985 he has been involved in all aspects of the commercial real estate industry. i.e. Office leasing; Industrial sales & leasing; retail; and, investments. In addition he has represented corporate clients as a Sales Professional; a CBRE manager; and as an Account Executive.
Mr. Pollock was one of the co-managers that opened and built CBRE's Toronto West Office. This office has consistently been one of the company's most successful offices in the country. As well he established the Canadian Division of the Global Corporate Services Group and managed it through its first five years of successful operation.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Pollock's previous career was with Bell Canada. During his tenure as a Senior Manager his areas of responsibility included customer services and labour relations. He held a variety of Senior Management assignments both in Canada and Saudi Arabia.
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- CoreNet Global
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- President, Unity for Autism Foundation
- University of Windsor, Ontario, Undergraduate degree in Business
- Algroup Lawson Mardon
- ATS Automation Tooling Services
- Bell Mobility
- Canada Post Corporation
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA)
- CCL Industries
- Central Mortgage & Housing Corporation
- General Motors of Canada Limited
- Telus Communications
- General Motors of Canada Limited, Boisbriand, QC,
Sale - 230 Acres
- Telus Communications, Toronto, ON,
10 Year Lease,
330,000 sq. ft.
- Bell Mobility, Toronto, ON, 10 Year Lease,
150,000 sq. ft.
- Minacs, Oshawa, ON,
Office Design Build,
15 Year Lease,
110,000 sq. ft.