Yashar Khalighi specializes in the sales of Investment Properties in Greater Vancouver. Yashar has a track record of assisting clients is acquisition and disposal of income producing and development properties in Greater Vancouver with a focus on the North Shore market. Yashar comes from an Engineering background with many years of experience in Engineering, Construction and Project Management.
Yashar has served five years on the City of North Vancouver Advisory Design Panel as a panel member and Vice Chair. Prior to Joining CBRE, he was a top Producer at a local commercial real estate firm for six years. Yashar has also worked as project manager for the City of Vancouver.
Yashar has founded and been running a networking club with a focus on Real Estate with over 300 active members.
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Civil Engineering from the University of British Columbia
- Executive Master of Business Administration from SFU Beedie School of Business
- Greater Vancouver Real Estate Board
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists of BC
- UBC Alumni
- SFU Beedie School of Business Alumni