Valuation and Advisory Services
Tourism and Leisure Group
The CBRE Tourism and Leisure Group has over 30 years of experience working with Canada’s tourism and leisure sector.
CBRE Tourism & Leisure Group, in conjunction with CBRE Hotels, represents the largest practice offering professional services to the Canadian hospitality and tourism industries.
The CBRE Tourism & Leisure Group has over 30 years of experience working with Canada’s tourism and leisure sector. In addition to serving clients who represent private investment interests, CBRE’s Tourism & Leisure Group is frequently engaged in a consulting capacity by municipalities, government agencies, non-profit organizations and indigenous groups. We provide practical advice and implementable plans to move forward with a range of projects for clients in the hospitality and tourism sectors across the country, including:
- Convention and Conference Centres
- Recreation Facilities (ski resorts, marinas, golf courses, campgrounds, etc.)
- Multi-use Developments
- Tourist Commercial Waterfront Developments
- Public Assembly Facilities
- University and College Accommodation and Recreation facilities
- Gaming and Casinos
- Entertainment Facilities
- Festivals & Events
- Destination Marketing Organizations
- Industry Associations
Our advisory services include:
- Market and Economic Feasibility Studies
- Economic Impact Assessments
- Tourism Investment Opportunities & Strategies
- Accommodation Needs Assessments
- Strategic Planning
- Meeting/Conference Needs Assessments
- Tourism Business Planning
- Tourism Master Planning
- Organizational Assessments
- Operational Reviews
- Site Assessments
- Industry Surveys & Trends Analysis
Our staff also compiles and prepares statistical and trend information, undertakes tourism surveys and conducts public consultation, and joint ventures frequently with architects, attraction planners, recreation consultants, land use planners, engineers, primary research firms and other outside experts.
Hotels Valuation & Advisory Group
CBRE’s Hotels Valuation & Advisory Services professionals specialize in the hospitality industry and the factors that impact hotel income, property value and operating activities.
The Land and Development Team is comprised of dedicated, specialized professionals focusing on land appraisal across all land types including high, medium and low density residential, industrial, office and retail land in the Greater Golden Horseshoe area and Southwestern Ontario.
Receive Information on Tourism & Leisure Group.