EVP, Managing Director
Licence : *Broker
Trouvez l'espace idéal
Recherchez une propriété
5935 Airport Road
Mississauga , Ontario L4V 1W5
Greg Clark is the Executive Vice President, Managing Director responsible for providing leadership for CBRE's brokerage operations in the Ontario market. Greg’s responsibilities include the day-to-day strategic direction and financial management of the branch including business development, recruitment and training.
A graduate of Bishop's University, Greg joined CBRE in 1996, serving initially as a Vice President in their Industrial Properties Group and most recently as the Senior Vice President, Managing Director of their brokerage operations in the City of Ottawa.
As a sales professional, Greg was responsible for managing a 47 million square foot industrial territory, while providing services which include tenant representation, landlord representation, design build and investment sales. During this time Greg:
- Completed more than 300 sale and lease transactions totaling approximately 10.7 million square feet with a total consideration of $428 million
- Provided direct senior leadership on over 650,000 square feet of industrial and office design build and speculative build projects, including a 265,000 square foot design build on behalf of Cummins Engine Co.
- Represented large international owners and tenants including H.J. Heinz Company, Kubota Tractor Corporation, The Cooper Companies, Inc., and Memorex Products, Inc
- Successfully delivered listing services to some of Canada’s largest institutional landlords including Menkes Developments, H&R Properties and Manulife Financial
As the Managing Director of CBRE's brokerage operations in the National Capital Region, Greg provided project and leadership oversight to CBRE's relationships with some of Canada’s largest public service organizations, including:
- Successfully coordinated Request for Proposal response and negotiated three year contract for the delivery of Lease Brokerage Services assignment with Public Works and Government Services Canada (PWGCS) for their 17 million square foot leased accommodation portfolio in the National Capital Region
- Successfully coordinated Request for Proposal response for the Bank of Canada and negotiated contract for the delivery of market intelligence and tenant representation services for approximately 300,000 square feet of swing space in the City of Ottawa