Paul Saville-King was named Chief Product Officer for CBRE’s Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) business in December 2022. In this role, Paul leverages his experience across all GWS business lines, and his expertise at driving innovation, integration and improvement to enhance our GWS service offerings with a focus on technical excellence, Smart FM Solutions, Sustainability and Workplace Experience.
Prior to his promotion to Chief Product Officer, Paul served as Global President, Project Management with responsibility for leading the company’s more than 10,000 project management professionals around the world and serving as a primary liaison for the company’s partnership with Turner & Townsend.
Previously from 2015 through 2021, Paul held various senior leadership roles across GWS including client solutions and strategy, leading enterprise accounts across EMEA and was instrumental in the formation and growth of the global CBRE Data Centre Solutions (DCS) business.
Prior to 2015, Paul held various leadership roles in the GWS Local business with a focus on technical self-delivery, FM, critical environments and data centers.
From 2002 through 2013, he was a key leader and statutory director in the Norland Managed Services business prior to its acquisition by CBRE.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA), Ashridge, Berkshire, UK
- Advanced Management Program (AMP), Harvard Business School, Boston, MA
- Fellow of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (FRICS)
- Member Institute Engineering and Technology (MIET)
- Managing Business Risk: A Practical Guide to Protecting Your Business Hardcover, Kogan Page; 4th edition (April 2007)