Plan, Lease & Occupy
Unlock the power of your workplace with user-centered design, delivery and management services that drive business strategy, inspire human performance and increase employee engagement.
Dynamic organizations demand high-performing, integrated workplace solutions tied closely to employee expectations and strategic objectives.
Our diverse team of experts in workplace strategy, organizational design, change and transformation, design, and occupancy management can identify opportunities to reduce and reallocate underutilized space, enhance your employee experience, effectively manage through change, and align culture and work processes to deliver exceptional places of work.
With an end-user focused, data-driven approach, we define holistic workplace solutions that meet your unique organizational needs. We temper our recommendations based upon the industry’s largest portfolio of spatial and cost benchmarks to provide clarity and help you implement with confidence.
CapabilitiesOur solutions help you boldly envision your future workplace
- Workplace Strategy – Define the exact requirements for your future workplace through user-centered research
- Workplace Wellbeing – Provide a holistic approach to employee health and comfort
- Workplace Technology Services – Ensure technology supports a seamless work experience with our full suite of technology consulting, design and project management services
- Occupancy Management – Sustain and adapt your new workplace to meet future demands
- Change Management – Prepare your people to lead, adopt and sustain change
- Organizational Design – Drive transformation and enhance organizational effectiveness
- Experience Services – Improve the office experience through technology, amenities and concierge services
Hybrid Work is Transforming Commercial Real Estate
Broad-scale recognition that organizations need to sustain virtual connectivity at scale and actively support a hybrid workforce marks a new approach for many companies.
Our Leadership Team
Senior Managing Director, National Workplace Leader
Changes: How Hybrid Work is Altering the World’s Workplaces
August 16, 2021 32 Minute Read
CBRE Workplace experts from around the world discuss hybrid work’s global implications for companies, their employees and the future of work.
- Article | Adaptive Spaces
Changes: Top 12 Priorities for Workplace Well-Being
COVID-19 underscored the connection between buildings and wellness, resulting in our experts considering innovations that address a broad spectrum of health beyond the physical.
How Workplace Experience Can Boost Employee Engagement
November 12, 2019
To improve employee engagement, organizations must go beyond an attractive workplace and consider other factors for employee satisfaction.