Maintenance, Engineering Services & Facilities Management Roles
Now hiring across Canada
Full Time Immediate Openings
Realize the potential in new beginnings. CBRE, the world’s largest manager of commercial buildings, is recruiting the best and brightest technical tradespeople throughout Canada. We provide paid training, comprehensive benefits, and the tools you need to succeed.
Your safety is our top priority. Employee wellbeing is integrated into every business decision we make, so our people return home safe and well at the end of every workday.
Now Hiring: All skill levels
- Maintenance Technician Apprentice
- Maintenance Technicians
- Facilities Managers
- Building Operators
- Mobile Maintenance Technician
- HVAC Technician
- Mobile HVAC Technician
About Your Role
Team members maintain our clients’ facilities, creating comfortable and productive environments. We do this by guiding and supporting our clients through operations and maintenance management covering the various stages of a building’s life cycle. CBRE employs 20,000+ engineers and technicians globally.
Our clients represent all industries with portfolios spanning various facility types, across diverse geographies and building systems. Facility Types: Offices and HQs, manufacturing plants, research and development facilities, data centers, retail stores, hospitals and clinics, distribution centers and warehouses.
CBRE offers a comprehensive benefit program providing protection to eligible employees and their families. Our flex benefits plans are designed to meet our employees’ needs by offering a variety of coverage options.
Plan options include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Spending Account
- Group Retirement Program
- Travel Accident coverage
- Benefits may vary by role
Recent Awards & Recognition:
- Best of the Best, Top Veteran-Friendly Company, 2021
- America’s Best Large Employers and A Best Employer for Women & New Graduates, Forbes, 2021
- Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality, Global Outsourcing 100®, Super Star Recognition, 2021
- Ranked #122 on the Fortune 500 List, 2021
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
At CBRE, DE&l are more than core values—they're a competitive advantage. By creating an environment where each individual is valued for who they are, recognized for their contributions and given a chance to grow, we open our business to new perspectives and opportunities.