We all have to sift through mountains of new information to make sense of the changing world. That’s why we’re releasing Advantage, our new digital magazine.
Advantage is a collection of dynamic commercial real estate stories and reflections from CBRE advisors and clients. The insights are industry leading, the time commitment is manageable and the tone is engaging.
We hope you enjoy these issues and that Advantage helps with business planning and decision making!
- Booming Surrey Takes Centre Stage in Metro Vancouver
- Canadian Tech Talent Thrives from Coast to Coast
- Tourists in Their Own Backyard: Office Landlords Look to Make Office Buildings into Destinations
- Cargill Crushing Plant Will Keep Canola Processing Local
- CBRE Goes All in On Calgary and Wellness
- Edmonton’s Suburban Land Rush
- Hyperscale Data Centre Developers Descend on the GTA
- The Next Big Thing is Small: Micro Data Centres
- Hybrid Work: What We Are Hearing
- CBRE’s Emerging Leaders: Dean Mariani & Myah Ollek
- Suburbs Awaken & Drive the Canadian Office Recovery
- Market Outlook: 5 Commercial Real Estate Trends That Will Shape 2022
- What is ESG? Timber Frame Construction Could Be the Answer
- Edmonton’s Economic Growth Depends on New Industrial Development
- Inclusionary Zoning in Toronto: Game Changer or Deal Breaker?
- CBRE’s Emerging Leaders: Sarah Henderson and Kai Tai Li
- CBRE Halifax Celebrates 20 Years
- Why Halifax Is a City on the Rise
- How the Cogswell District Project Will Change Halifax
- Toronto Industrial Land Conversions Offer Lucrative Housing Opportunities
- Companies Eye Flexible Spaces for Return to Office
- Magnetizing the Post-Pandemic Workplace
- Investors Return in Force to Purchase Seniors Housing
- Where Do Canadian Industrial Businesses Go From Here?
- 5 Factors Guiding Real Estate Decisions
- Toronto Retail Heats Up
- Broccolini's Large Industrial Land Buy Is a Big Deal for Southwestern Ontario
- The Biggest Multifamily Sale in Ottawa’s History
- Halifax & London: Tech Markets to Watch
- New Leaders Bring New Dimensions to Real Estate Services in the GTA
- Why the Bow Sale is a Boost for Calgary
- Whither the Workplace?
- Louis Karam is CBRE’s New Leader in Ottawa
- HR Professionals Ready for Their Biggest Challenge: The Return to the Office
- Suburban Office Has Yet to See a Post-COVID Boost
- CBRE Montreal Celebrates 25 Years
- Revenge Travel Will Kickstart the Canadian Hotel Recovery
- Toronto Is Officially a Big Deal In The Data Centre World
- Events for Advantage
- Retailers Sign Leases with An Eye Toward Summer Resurgence
- Meet Ruth Fischer, CBRE's New Leader in Quebec
- CBRE Changemakers Say Now Is The Time
- Events for Advantage
- Life Sciences Sector Gets a Big Boost From COVID-19
- Industrial: So Much Demand, So Little Space
- Market Outlook:What's Ahead for Canadian Commercial Real Estate?
- Hotels in 2021: More Challenges but Opportunities Too
- 5 Ways the New Workplace Will Be Better Than Before
- COVID-era Construction Is Taking Longer and Costing More
- Has Covid Changed Commuting for Good?
- How One CBRE Leader is Keeping Client Connections Alive During COVID-19
- Why HOOPP’s new logistics hub is another vote of confidence for surging industrial real estate
- Canada Is Tops For Tech Talent
- How the Hub & Spoke Model Could Evolve into the Office of the Future
- CRE By the Numbers
- Data Centres Have All The Power Right Now
- How COVID-19 Impacted Canada’s Downtown Cores, and What Comes Next
- How This Broker’s Mindset and Approach Have Changed Since COVID-19
Industry Leading Insights
Sign up to receive the next issue of Advantage Magazine.