Byron is a Senior Vice President and team leader in CBRE’s Toronto Downtown office. During his tenure with the firm, Byron has been involved in over nine million square feet of office leasing transactions. Throughout his career, Byron has been retained by some of Toronto’s leading corporate and creative tenants, including Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, National Hockey League, Hootsuite, and The Working Group. Byron’s clients benefit from his creativity and superior market knowledge. Byron prides himself in developing a strategic plan to deliver superior results based on each client’s specific needs and objectives. In 2019, Byron and his team completed 139 transactions.
- Over 1,400 transactions completed totaling over 9 million sq. ft.
- Top 10 number of transactions, Nationwide, 2015-2019, including #2 in Canada in 2018
- Top 10% of Sales Professionals across Canada, 2016-2019
- Top 10 number of transactions, Downtown Office, 2007-2019
- Recipient of the CBRE Broker’s Choice Award, 2013
- Brookfield Development Deal Makers of the Year Award, 2007-2008, 2016, 2018
- Cadillac Fairview Deal Makers Award, 2009-2019
- DREAM Top 25 Largest Transaction Award, 2014-2018
- Oxford Properties Top 25 Largest Transaction Award, 2007-2011, 2013-2015, 2017
- NAIOP Office Development of the Year, 2012
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- University of Western Ontario, BA Honours
- Goldman Sachs
- Credit Suisse
- Petro Canada
- Arch Insurance Group
- Heart & Stroke Foundation
- Ontario Power Authority
- Ontario Energy Boards
- Hachette Book Group
- Target, 190,000 sq. ft.
- Cancer Care, 160,000 sq. ft.
- KPMG*, 114,000 sq. ft.
- Ontario Energy Board, 70,000 sq. ft.
- Ontario Power Authority*, 70,000 sq. ft.
- SYNNEX Canada*, 70,000 sq. ft.
- Heart and Stroke Foundation of Ontario*,
45,000 sq. ft.
- HSBC*, 43,000 sq. ft.
- Arch Insurance Company*, 32,000 sq. ft.
- Credit Suisse*, 30,000 sq. ft.
- The Drop Loyalty, 30,000 sq. ft.
- Canada Health Infoway, 25,000 sq. ft.
- National Hockey League*, 24,000 sq. ft.
- Goldman Sachs, 23,000 sq. ft.
- St. John Ambulance - Ontario-wide Mandate,
20,000 sq. ft.
- Hootsuite, 18,000 sq. ft.
- Informa Canada, 16,000 sq. ft.
- Ricoh Canada*, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Worldwide Group, 15,000 sq. ft.
- MS Society, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Unicef, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Ladies Learning Code, 14,000 sq. ft.
- Audienceview, 12,000 sq. ft.
- Integro Insurance*, 11,000 sq. ft.