Daniel Reid, with more than 20 years of experience at CBRE, is the Managing Director for the Toronto North office.
Dan started his career in the Toronto North research department and one year later joined our office leasing division where he has transacted nearly five million square feet across the Greater Toronto Area.
Throughout two decades in the business Dan has built a long list of loyal clients on both the user and agency side who value his expertise, strategic vision, and candid advice. He brings these same strengths to his role at the helm of Toronto North, helping our company to continue raising the bar on real estate services in this vitally important market.
Dan believes strongly in driving performance by investing in people. As a homegrown talent, he is keen to build on Toronto North’s already strong culture and guide it to the next level.
- Member, Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member, Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member, Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Bachelor of Science, Health Sciences - University of Guelph
- Under Armour Canada
- Fujifilm Inc.
- Callaway Golf
- Warner Brothers
- FedEx Office
- McAfee Inc.
- CGI Group Inc.
- Metavante Canada
- i2 Technologies
- Accenture Inc.
- Blackmount Capital
- Hotspex Inc.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals
- Studio Licensing Inc.
- Municipal Infrastructure Group
- Cadillac Fairview Corporation
- Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Syncapse Corp.
- Sangoma Technologies
- Representation of Callaway Golf Canada to secure their new Canadian head office in Markham
- Representation of Fujifilm’s subsidiary Visualsonics in the renegotiation and repositioning of their corporate head office in Toronto
- Sublease of 41,000 sq. ft. of premises on behalf of Heinz
- Kolter Corporation, 100 Commerce Valley Drive West, Markham, 200,000 sq. ft.
- Cadillac Fairview Corporation, Concorde Corporate Centre, Toronto, 150,000 sq. ft.
- Accenture Inc., 125 Commerce Valley Drive East, Markham, 46,000 sq. ft.
- Callaway Golf Canada, 280 Hillmount Road, Markham, 46,000 sq. ft.
- Heinz, 90 Sheppard Avenue East, Toronto, 41,000 sq. ft.
- Syncapse Corp., 20 Duncan Street, Toronto, 28,000 sq. ft.
- Blackmont Capital, 675 Cochrane Drive, Markham, 30,000 sq. ft.
- Municipal Infrastructure Group, 8800 Dufferin Street, Vaughan, 19,000 sq. ft.
- Panduit Canada Corp., 85 Enterprise Drive, Markham, 17,500 sq. ft.
- Fuji (Visualsonics), 3080 Yonge Street, Toronto, 16,000 sq. ft.
- Warner Brothers, 5000 Yonge Street, Toronto, 15,000 sq. ft.
- Hotspex Inc., 40 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, 13,000 sq. ft.
- i2 Technologies ,600 Cochrane Drive, Markham, 12,500 sq. ft.
- Under Armour Canada, 215 Shields Court, Markham, 10,000 sq. ft.