An expert in the commercial real estate industry, Dietmar joined CBRE in 1999, bringing with him invaluable experience and knowledge garnered from building two commercial brokerages of his own.
Over the past 35 years, Dietmar has continued to build on his success with CBRE, carrying out over 2,000 transactions totaling upwards of $1 billion. This includes some of the most prominent projects in the office, investment, retail, land and industrial specialties in the Waterloo Region.What sets Dietmar apart from the rest is the scope of his experience, a thorough understanding of the industry and a keen ability to envision opportunity.
A dedicated member of the community, Dietmar has served as director of the Lutherwood Foundation for 7 years and is past president of the KW Realtors Association and past president of Junior Achievement.
Aligned with CBRE, the world’s largest fully integrated commercial real estate services firm, Dietmar Sommerfeld, Will Hunter and Catherine Paulino offer you service in:
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Office and Industrial Brokerage Services, including Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation, Lease negotiations
- Broker Opinions of Value on office, industrial, land and investment properties
Build on Advantage
Supported Growth. Recognized Goals. Giving You the Advantage.
Certified Commercial Investment Member, CCIM - This designation is the professional certification awarded to qualified members recognizing commercial real estate professionals who specialize in commercial and industrial brokerage, leasing, assets management, valuation, and investment analysis.
- The ICI Council of the Canadian Real Estate Association - The Industrial Commercial and Investment Council was established to provide professional expertise to the public through members of the Council. Members are required to abide by a Code of Ethics.
- The Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute - Candidate Status.
- Past Director Ontario Commercial Council (OCC)
- Past member of the Board of Directors of the Greater Kitchener-Waterloo Chamber of Commerce
- Past Chairman of the City of Waterloo Committee of Adjustments
- Past President of Junior Achievement of Waterloo Region
- Served as a Director of United Way (1995-1996)
- Distinguished President of Twin Cities Kiwanis (1985-1986)
- Distinguished Lt. Gov. of Kiwanis International (1990-1991)